Monday, November 28, 2005

Infinity Farm Plein Air Barn Sale






I participated in a plein air sale this past weekend at Infinity Farm in Efland, NC. The artists painted the surrounding scenery and the barn was converted into a gallery for the day. We had a great turnout and I sold a few paintings and just enjoyed the great music and food. Above are some pics of the barn as it was being set up, and a shot of my art on the wall, and the first shot is the plein air painting I did near the pond. As you can see it is still attached to my easel because I was too lazy too take it off. Enjoy the pictures!
paintinglandscapes@yahoo.com



4 comments:

horse gift ideas said...

Justin Holdren GREAT title Infinity Farm Plein Air Barn Sale. I am actually looking for home decor related information to give my customers on my website. I paused at the title and ran out of time to read, but will book mark you and come back latter to check you out some more. I am off to find some other home decor related blogs. Thank you.

horseshoe said...

Hello Justin Holdren, I was surfing blogs and paused at your title Infinity Farm Plein Air Barn Sale. Thats what really caught my eye. I am promoting a home decor related website and need to find more information to offer some of my internet friends. Not exactly what I was looking for but you have givin me some good ideas about what could be done with my home decor related site that I will book mark and come back to hopefully get some more education from your site, you have some good stuff maybe you could visit my website and let me know what you think in my contact page. Just click on the link home decor. Thank you and I wish you well .

Justin Holdren said...

Thanks.
I will check out your site.

Justin Holdren said...

Thanks.
I will check out your site.