Friday, September 05, 2008

Finally home and missing my daughter

Well, my wife and I arrived home from Tennessee on Wednesday and I will have some pictures for you tomorrow on the blog here. My inlaws are staying in Tennessee through Saturday and since my mother in law watches the baby while my wife and I are at work, she is staying with "Grandma" in Tennessee until tomorrow. She is in good hands I know, but this is the first time my wife and I have been apart from her for more than a day and it is killing me. I miss her so much that I can't even concentrate in the studio. She has been our joy for the last 17 months and I can't wait to see her tomorrow.
Most of you know that I am primarily a landscape painter, but since my daughter was born, I have felt the urge to start working on more portraits. I will show some portrait work here soon as well.

paintinglandscapes@yahoo.com
http://www.justinholdren.com/

No comments: