Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Wishing for warm painting weather


Hello friends.
Well, we had about 4-6 inches of snow Monday night, which is a lot more than we normally get. I have been fighting a constant cold/flu that keeps coming back, hence the reason for posting no new paintings lately. I have been too sick and tired to post even when I have new work to show. I will have some new things for you soon. I promise!
Anyway, I am ready for some warm weather so I can get back to some plein air painting. I have been sketching on location, but usually from the car because of the cold weather and the way I have been feeling. I'll leave you with an image from Ocraocoke Island, a nice warm place to take my mind off of the cold weather.
I have some exciting things to tell you, so stay tuned!

No comments: