Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Free Painting drawing now open!

"Bahama Breezes" 5 x 7 inches
Acrylic on Canvas
Click on the image to see a more detailed view
This piece is on gallery wrap canvas with 3/4 inch sides. The picture continues around the edges and it is already wired in the back for hanging so you have the option of displaying it unframed.

This is the painting I am giving away this month for free! To enter your name for the drawing just send me a blank email with the word "free painting" in it and your name. The contest will be open until Friday, July 17th at midnight. The next day, the names will be compiled and someone other than myself will draw a name at random. That person wins this free painting!
Remember, I am doing this monthly, but the time each month will vary, so sign up for my email newsletter by going to www.justinholdren.com and clicking on the "email newsletter" link - the time I will do the giveaway each month will be revealed in the newsletter. Good luck!
To enter, email me at paintinglandscapes@yahoo.com with the word "free painting" and your name in the email.

No comments: