Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Yes I'm Still Alive

I've been traveling with my smallest paintbox in the car to paint small studies when I have a few minutes - It's been really hectic lately!



Well, I can't believe it's been so long since my last post. Life has been crazy the past month! I had to finish paintings to submit to a juried show, we had to plan my daughter's 4th birthday bash, and I am working on a commission and new paintings for a interior designer's new shop in Southern Pines that will open in June or July.


I am also participating in the Local Color Gallery Paint out this Saturday, April 16th in Raleigh. We will be painting around town on location and we have to turn in two framed and completed pieces by the end of 6-8 hours. The paintings will then be exhibited in May at Local Color Gallery in Raleigh. You can visit their website here .


No comments: