Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Blog changes and deadlines!

Well, as you can see I did a bit of changing on the blog design here. I added a new pic to the header and changed to a simple clean format and I think this is my favorite of all the formats I have used. I might eventually add tabs at the top with links similar to my main website.

I haven't been posting regularly as I am working on multiple painting deadlines for group shows while trying to juggle family and my day job. That means the blog takes a back seat sometimes.
In addition to gallery shows, I have been selling my small study work from my sale bin in the studio on Ebay. Ebay is a great way to sell my small studies while advertising my studio and I have used it off and on for years. I have sold to buyers across the USA this way, and some have come back and purchased my larger work that I sell in my studio and galleries.
Hope to have some more things posted soon! Back to work!

No comments: