Saturday, February 11, 2012

Commissions and online marketing


Well I haven't posted lately, but I have been working away in the studio. I am currently working on a commission for a collector who will be putting some of my work in their beach home at the Outer Banks of NC. The collector actually found me through my auctions on Ebay. This is why I continue to auction small studies and sell some regular retail price gallery paintings at fixed price on Ebay. The exposure has led to larger sales from my website and commissions.
Hope to show you the finished painting once the client gives the OK to be finished with it.

In addition, I have been adding small paintings in my Etsy store and working on new pieces to upload to my website. Etsy is a website like Ebay, but for handmade items only and the items are at a fixed price instead of auction style listings. I will post the link to the Etsy store when I finish adding new work.

No comments: