Thursday, January 01, 2015

New Year and a New Challenge!

Happy New Year to all my friends out there! I am excited about as new year and new opportunities. Although I did do commission work and a few group exhibitions in 2014, new responsibilities at my day job and promoting and marketing for my job took most of my time and I had to put my freelance art career on the back burner for awhile which meant I was mostly painting for shows and commissions only and not putting new work on the blogs or website very often.
However, I am back to regular routine in the studio starting today, and I have joined a new 30 day painting challenge put out by California artist Leslie Saeta on her blog. Almost 1000 artist across the globe are participating in the challenge.
 I am painting 30 small paintings in the next 30 days and they will be posted here on the blog with a link to my website where you can purchase them or contact me about purchasing.
These will mostly be small paintings and will be a fun challenge. I may paint ahead a few days just to keep on schedule. I will post the first painting tonight! Hope everyone has a great new year and I will be posting here on on my website blog more regularly!

No comments: