Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas, Upcoming Events

Just want to say a quick Merry Christmas to all my friends and a big "Thank You" to all who have supported my growth as a painter. It is because of you that I am able to move forward and to keep growing and learning. Merry Christmas!

Also a reminder - I have an upcoming exhibit a the Asheboro Library in Asheboro, NC during the months of March & April 2010. I will post the exact dates when I have them.

Also, I will be participating in an exhibit titled, "Double Exposure" in February 2010. This exhibit was the result of the Chatham Camera Club issuing a challenge to artists to use one of their photos as inspiration for a painting. The resulting paintings will be shown next to the photographers' work that was used as reference. It should be fun to see how the painters interpret the photographers' work in paint. I will post the dates for that show soon. It will be at a gallery in Siler City, NC.

No comments: