Friday, April 16, 2010

New Art Gallery!

Me and Sophia outside the Chinqua Penn Art Gallery


Starting in May, I will have paintings available at the art gallery at Chinqua Penn Plantation in Reidsville, NC. The plantation is a huge and beautiful property and it also has a vineyard. The house is open for tours and it is a grand mansion that is as beautiful inside as it is outside.
I am fortunate to show my work there. Please visit my other galleries as well and my website to see new work. I am fortunate to be in galleries that charge a low commission, so my prices are extremely reasonable at this point in my career because I am just trying to get my work out there for people to see as I continue to learn and improve.
To find out more about Chinqua Penn Plantation, visit http://www.chinquapenn.com

No comments: