Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Ocean Isle & Calabash Trip





 
 A few photos from a past trip


Been awhile since my last post but I have been busy with commission work, a new etsy store project that I am working on with my wife, and enjoying my oldest daughter's kindergarten graduation! It has been hectic, but I wouldn't trade it for the world.

I will be taking a short family trip to the Ocean Isle and Calabash area of North Carolina soon and although I will be there with family, I will be sketching and painting some small works in the early morning hours. These will mostly be small paintings that are studies for larger gallery works, and I will have them available at an affordable unframed price. If you want to be put on a email list to receive first pick of these studies when I return, email me at justin@justinholdren.com and I will add you to the list. I will then send out an email when I return with a link where you can view the images and price.

Don't miss out on the chance to own something original at an affordable price!
I will try to post images to the blog from the road, but will mostly be posting to my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/justinholdrenfineart .

No comments: